2018 video - See what an Ultra Challenge is like...
WALK, JOG, or RUN it
26/27 May 2018
Richmond, West London, Saturday morning and 000's of excited Challengers eagerly await the start in the tented village. There’s 100km of paths and trails, the North Downs, South Downs and some wonderful Sussex countryside before the coast line comes into view and the welcome finish line awaits down the home straight of Brighton Racecourse.
Whether you're a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance - you'll get the best support and hospitality through day and night all the way to the finish line. With some training and determination anyone can conquer London 2 Brighton. Join us!
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- 60% Off Road Route
- Half Challenges (1st & 2nd)
- Quarter option (1st & 2nd)
- Full Challenge '2 Day Option'
- .. with halfway camp option
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~12.5km
- Fully signed route & chip timing
- Trek masters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Park & ride options - easy to join
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- London 2 Brighton Challenge APP