LONDON to BRIGHTON
Capital to Coast Classic...
.. Walk, Jog, or Run it
25/26 MAY - Bank Holiday Weekend
The London to Brighton Challenge will be in its 8th year in 2019! Over 2,500 adventurers of all experience levels and ages will take on this classic Capital to Coast route, testing their grit and determination - and all aiming to push themselves further. Most will Walk, but many will Run or Jog the full 100km - and from the Richmond start it's over the North and South Downs before the welcome Brighton coastline comes into view, with full support and hospitality all the way to the your finish line.
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge option
- Rest stops - Free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Halfway Camping option
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some resolve and determination. Join us for an unforgettable Brighton weekend by the coast - and Push Yourself Further in 2019!
Ultra Challenge Series...