See the highlights from 2017...
Richmond, West London, Saturday morning and 000's of excited Challengers eagerly await the start in the tented village. There’s 100km of paths and trails, the North Downs, South Downs and some wonderful Sussex countryside before the coast line comes into view and the welcome finish line awaits down the home straight of Brighton Racecourse.
Whether you're a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance - you'll get the best support and hospitality through day and night all the way to the finish line. With some training and determination anyone can conquer London to Brighton. Join us!
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- 50% Off Road Route
- Half Challenges (1st & 2nd)
- Quarter option (2nd ~30km)
- Full 2 Day Option - Half / day..
- .. with optional Half Way Camp
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~12.5km
- Fully signed route + maps
- Trek masters, medics, massage
- Brighton Racecourse Finish
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Pre Challenge Camping Option
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks