SIGN UP TO THE CHALLENGE
CHARITY PLACES ARE NOW FULLY ALLOCATED
BUT 100 EXTRA 'SELF-FUND' PLACES NOW AVAILABLE!
All charity fundraising places have now been allocated, but you can still sign up to the challenge Ė as 100 extra 'self-funding' places are now available to those wishing to fully pay their costs. Donít miss out on the challenge, and join the event for £149 Ė you may even wish to fundraise alongside this for a charity of your choice, itís down to you!
Sign up as an individual
- Select if you are attempting the challenge as a runner (under 15 hours) or walker (+15 hours)
- Select your start time window
- If you register as an individual, you can form a team at a later stage should you wish. Please contact us if you want to do this.
Signing up as a team
Firstly all teams entering need to be set up by a 'team captain'. Then the additional team members can sign up individually by linking in to that pre-registered team.
Creating a New Team
If you are entering a new team you will automatically become the 'team captain':
- Choose your team name, if your team will be running or walking and preferred start time
- Once you have successfully registered forward the details of the new team and the booking form to your team members who wish to join the challenge as part of your team
- Each team member then signs up individually - linking into your new team!
Once the team is established by the team captain, the other members of the team will EACH need to sign up as detailed below. NOTE the team captain only registers themselves!!
Joining a Pre-exisiting Team
If you are joining a pre-existing team you will need to confirm (during your registration):
- team captainís email address (that they used to register with)
- the team captainís name
- the team name