Action Challenge have developed a reputation for conceiving and delivering some of the most successful, innovative, and professionally operated challenge events within the Third Sector. We provide charities with access to low-risk, centrally marketed events, offering a definitive marketing and recruitment solution coupled with genuine fundraising and growth potential.
The success of 100km London 2 Brighton Challenge 2012, which had over 1,500 participants supporting over 120 charities within a recruitment period of just 4 months proves there is a clear market and demand for shorter duration, lower-cost, higher-fundraising yet tough and challenging events. We estimate that last years event raised approximately £1,000,000 in fundraising for the 120 charities involved.
In addition to this, the London 2 Brighton sister event The Thames Path Challenge 2012 was an immensely popular event. In our first year of running the event, we had over 180 charities involved and exceeded our target of over 1,400 participants.
Now in its third year of running the event, Action Challenge are pleased to invite you to sign your charity up to join the London 2 Brighton Challenge 2013!
Charity Registration for the 2013 challenge has now closed
But charity registrations are still available for London 2 Brighton's sister events:
Trans Pennine Challenge: www.transpenninechallenge.com - 22/23 June 2013.
Thames Path Challenge: www.thamespathchallenge.com - 14/15 September 2013
Click here to join one, or both of the above challenges for 2013!
As a participating charity, you will receive the following:
- Charity Information Pack - detailing the overall event administration process.
- Charity Area on the website - to access vital information regarding the event.
- Listing on the website and registration form as a participating charity.
- A unique booking URL for your charity web site.
- Event Marketing Pack - logos, copy, FAQs, imagery (for your website) plus poster/sales brochure templates.
- Access to Participant Area to view the participant related support material.
- Regular reports on participant numbers, event detail and updates.
- A dedicated Client Account Manager to answer all your questions!