How to join the Challenge
Sign up online as a Team or Individual
As we're only days away from the event we have now closed self funding registrations.
CHARITY FUNDRAISING PLACES - NOW CLOSED!
You pay a REGISTRATION FEE on line - and is per person for Individuals & each Team member & is non-refundable.
You also commit to a MINIMUM FUNDRAISING target for the charity of YOUR CHOICE. 50% of your fundraising has to be with your charity 2 weeks prior to the Challenge, with the remaining plus any extra at the latest 4 weeks after. All fundraising goes directly to the charity - normally via an online donation page (justgiving etc). Your charity will be in touch once you have registered.
- 100 KM FULL CHALLENGE (+2 DAY OPTION) - £79 reg fee & £395 fundraising target
- 56 / 44 KM HALF CHALLENGE - £59 reg fee & £250 fundraising target
- 50% of the above targets due 13th May
Please note: Your charity pay a fee of £100-£125 (100 KM) & £65-£80 (56/44 KM) per participant. They do not have to pre-buy any places, nor pay any registration fees. Charities only pay for each person that raises the set amount of money.
TEAMS - can be of all sizes & either fundraise for the same charity, or each member their own. A Team has initially to be set up by a 'TEAM CAPTAIN' and then all members of the Team join individually by confirming the Team's details when registering online.
> Creating a NEW Team
- Choose a Team Captain & a TEAM NAME
- The Team Captain registers first
- The Team Name is required
- Team Captain pays their own Reg Fee
> Joining an EXISTING Team
- Your Captain has already set up the Team
- You're about to join the Team
- You'll need the Team Captain's name
- You'll need the correct Team Name
- You register yourself individually,
- Pay your Reg Fee & commit to fundraise
INDIVIDUALS - our team will support you!
- Complete the registration form
- You can join or create a Team later
- Or go it alone & meet others
- Our 'Trekmasters' are there to support