CHARITY PLACES ARE NOW FULLY ALLOCATED
JUST 100 EXTRA 'SELF-FUND' PLACES ARE NOW LEFT!
All charity fundraising places have now been allocated, but you can still sign up to the
challenge Ė as 100 extra 'self-funding' places are now available to those wishing
to fully pay their costs. Donít miss out on the challenge, and join the event for £149 Ė you may even
wish to fundraise alongside this for a charity of your choice, itís down to you!
Click here to sign up today - limited places!
If you're a charity, then we still have space on London 2 Brighton's sister event:
Thames Path Challenge: www.thamespathchallenge.com - 14/15 September 2013
Click here to join the above challenge for 2013!
Charity Registration - this option for joining challenge is closed
However, you can still sign up to the challenge for a one off cost of £149, and choose to fundraise for a charity of your choice if you wish. To do so, please click here!
Over 120 charities are benefiting from an estimated £1 million raised from our 2012 challenge. Now, we are aiming to triple this figure in 2013! By taking part in the challenge, you'll reap the rewards both personally and collectively, due to your commitment of fundraising for your chosen charity.
Our London 2 Brighton Challenge 2013 already has over 300 charities involved. To view our current charity list, please go to our All Charities page or visit our Partner Charity Pages on the right hand side.
We've partnered with a number of the UK's leading charities to offer you the flexibility and choice for who you walk, jog, or run for, in our 100km from London to Brighton! Teams can elect to raise for the same, or different charities. It's entirely up to you, and it's all for great causes.
- £400 minimum sponsorship target that's paid directly to the charity. Target is limitless!
- Your charity covers the costs associated with your place on the event.
- The balance of all remaining monies (approximately £301 + anything above this) are retained by the charity.
- Your charity will provide fundraising support, on-line sponsorship forms, ideas, and plenty of encouragement!
When is the fundraising due?
- 50% of the total fundraising target (£200) must be received by your charity by 12 April 2013 (6 weeks before the event) to confirm your place on the challenge.
- The remaining balance of at least £200 (and any extra) is due to be received by the charity prior to the event, and no later than 4 weeks after the event (23 Jun 2013).
Once you have completed your registration, you'll be directed to set up your online fundraising page with Just Giving. If you're in a team raising money for the same charity, you can create a team page, combining all of the money you raise together. Alternatively, you can set up an individual page and go it alone! Whichever you choose, you'll be raising a significant amount of money that really will make a difference.