Take on a real challenge!
walk it, jog it, or run it!
The London to Brighton Challenge is back for 2015. Bigger and better - 100 km, 3000 challengers. Are you up for it?
A classic challenge!
100, 56 or 44 km - 2/3 'rds off road
Richmond on Thames start. Over North Downs, South Downs, through day & night, and onwards to the coast!
all you need, every step of the way
Marquee rest stops en route with snacks & drinks. FREE hot food at major stops. Medics, pace walkers, massage & more!
do it for a charity that's special to you!
Your challenge will help others. With over 300+ charities involved - it's your challenge for your charity of choice!
Take it on your way!
an epic walk, ultra run, or a bit of both!
With good preparation, our support, and your resolve - 100 km is achievable. Push yourself further in 2015!
A challenge for all
join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others and can join paced groups; teams can help each other. We support you all!
London 2 Brighton Challenge
Walk it, Jog it, or Run it! 23/24 May 2015
Now one of the UK’s greatest endurance events - most of the 3,000 valiant challengers will walk it; quite a few will jog parts, and over 400 will run it as a full on 100km ultra-marathon. However you take it on, it’s a unique test of determination, stamina and personal discovery!
It will be a jouney you won't forget - it’s real, no gimmicks, is achievable, and could be the most rewarding experience you've had for years!
- WALK IT - at a pace that suits you - 24+ hours
- RUN IT or JOG IT - an epic ultra marathon challenge
- Varied 100km route - 60% off road.
- NEW - Also 1st 56km / 2nd 44km Challenge options
- Richmond on Thames start - Brighton Race Course finish
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Marquee rest stops & toilets every 12.5km
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en route
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- 100km Runners Trophy - the record is 9 hrs 12 mins!
- Fundraise for a charity of your choice - over 300 involved
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN WITH LOWER REG FEES
GO FURTHER IN 2015 - CHALLENGE YOURSELF!
If you want to speak to our team, or have any questions about the challenge, please ring on 0207 609 6695 or e mail at email@example.com