Take on a real Challenge!
100km. Walk it, or Jog it, or Run it
Bigger & better for 2015. It's 3000 challengers, 60% off road, Half Challenge options and full support all the way!
100km capital to coast!
60% off road. Half distance options
Richmond on Thames start. Over North Downs, South Downs, through day & night, onwards to the Brighton coast!
all you need, every step of the way
Marquee rest stops en route with snacks & drinks. FREE hot food at major stops. Medics, pace walkers, massage & more!
do it for a cause that's special to you!
Your Challenge can help others. With over 600 charities involved - it's your Challenge - your way - for your charity!
Take it on your way!
an epic walk, or ultra run, or a bit of both!
With good preparation, our support, and your resolve - 100km is achievable. Push yourself further in 2015!
A challenge for all
join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others & can join paced groups; teams can help each other. We fully support you all.
London 2 Brighton Challenge
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT! 23/24 May 2015
One of the UK’s great endurance events. Most of the 3,000 challengers will walk it, some will jog parts, and nearly 500 will run it as a full on 100km ultra-marathon. All will have their own special reason to take on the Challenge, and whatever yours is, it will be a unique test of determination & stamina.
This Ultra Challenge is tough, but achievable - the journey is unforgettable and one of personal discovery. We' ll support you all the way, and it might just be the most rewarding May Bank Holiday weekend you've had for years!
- WALK IT - at a pace that suits YOU - 24+ hours
- RUN IT or JOG IT - a fully supported ultra marathon
- Varied 100km route. Fully signed - 60% off road.
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- NEW - 1st & 2nd Half Challenge options (56km & 44km)
- Richmond on Thames start - Brighton Race Course finish
- FREE hot meals, drinks & snacks en route at rest stops
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics and more!
- 100km Runners Trophy - record is 9 hrs 12 mins!
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR choice. Over 500 involved.