Walk, Jog, or Run it
100 km from Capital to coast
Join 3,000 adventurers this May. Take on this classic endurance challenge your way, for a charity of your choice!
A classic challenge!
100 km or 56 km - 2/3 'rds off road
Richmond on Thames start. Over North Downs, South Downs, through day & night, and onwards to the coast!
all you need, every step of the way
Marquee rest stops en route with snacks & drinks. FREE hot food at major stops. Medics, pace walkers, massage & more!
for a charity that's special to you!
Your challenge will help others. With over 300+ charities involved - it's your challenge for your charity of choice!
Take it on your way!
epic walk, ultra run, or a bit of both!
With good preparation, our support, and your resolve - 100 km is achievable. Push yourself further in 2014!
A challenge for all
join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others and can join paced groups; teams can help each other. We support you all!
London 2 Brighton Challenge
100 km - Walk it, Jog it, or Run it! 24/25 May 2014
JUST 250 PLACES LEFT! There's still a chance to join & achieve something amazing over the Bank Holiday!
Charity Registration has been extended for late sign ups and SELF FUNDING option is now available!
For the past 12 months thousands have been training & fundraising for the London to Brighton Challenge. For many they are taking on the longest adventure of their lives – alongside huge fundraising efforts in aid of a cause close to their heart. Now that the coundown to the challenge is on, we want to heat from our challengers about their adventure – keep us updated with #L2BChallenge.
If you are inspired by our fantastic challengers – it isn’t too late to join them!
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you - 24+ hours
- RUN or JOG IT! - an epic Ultra Marathon Challenge
- 100 km classic route - 2/3 'rds off road. Also 56 km option
- Richmond on Thames start - Brighton Race Course finish
- Join as an Individual - with full support & meet others
- Join as a Team - take it on together & help each other
- Marquee rest stops & toilets every 12.5km
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en route
- Pace walkers, physios, masseuses, medics
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- NEW Runners Trophy for fastest gentleman & lady!
- ONLY 250 PLACES LEFT - FOR LAST CHANCE CHARITY CHALLENGERS!
- SELF FUND OPTION NOW ALSO AVAILABLE
Push yourself further this year - take on a real Challenge & help raise £2 million for some special causes. 2,750 already signed up - join us - it's not too late!
With our challengers gearing up to the biggest distance they will have ever taken on – follow their journey now and be part of the #L2BChallenge
If you want to speak to our team, or if you have any questions about the challenge, please ring on 0207 609 6695 or e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org