100km. Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
Bigger & better for 2016 with NEW 2 Day & 50km options. Full support all the way. Varied route - 60% off road.
London 2 Brighton Challenge
28/29 May 2016 - Walk, Jog, or Run
One of UK’s great endurance events. Most will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run the full 100km. All 3,000 participants will have a special reason to take on the Challenge, and whatever yours is, it will be a unique test of stamina & determination.
This Ultra Challenge is tough, but achievable - and an unforgettable journey of self discovery. We' ll fully support you all the way, and it might be the most rewarding May Bank Holiday weekend you've had in years!
- WALK IT - at your own pace ~ 24+ hours
- JOG IT - run a bit, walk when it suits you!
- RUN IT - fully supported 'Ultra Marathon'
- Varied 100km route - 60% off road
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- 1st & 2nd Half Challenge options available
- NEW 2 DAY OPTION - sleep/camp at half way
- Richmond on Thames start
- FREE hot meals, drinks & snacks en route
- Marquee rest stops every ~12.5km
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics ++
- 100km run trophy - record is 9 hrs 12 mins!
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR choice
- Self fund option for our Past Participants