Take on the challenge!
Walk, jog or run it!
The London to Brighton Challenge is back for 2015 - 100 km from city to coast - can you do it?
A classic challenge!
100, 56 or 44 km - 2/3 'rds off road
Richmond on Thames start. Over North Downs, South Downs, through day & night, and onwards to the coast!
all you need, every step of the way
Marquee rest stops en route with snacks & drinks. FREE hot food at major stops. Medics, pace walkers, massage & more!
for a charity that's special to you!
Your challenge will help others. With over 300+ charities involved - it's your challenge for your charity of choice!
Take it on your way!
epic walk, ultra run, or a bit of both!
With good preparation, our support, and your resolve - 100 km is achievable. Push yourself further in 2015!
A challenge for all
join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others and can join paced groups; teams can help each other. We support you all!
London 2 Brighton Challenge
100 km - Walk it, Jog it, or Run it! 23/24 May 2015
2015 dates confirmed - Bank Holiday Weekend 23/24 May.
For 2015, sign up to the 100km Challenge for only £49!
Now one of the UK’s greatest endurance events - most of this year's 3,000 challengers will walk the 100 km; quite a few will jog parts, and some will run it as a full on ultra-marathon. However you take it on, it’s a test of determination and stamina. It’s real, no gimmicks, is achievable, and could be the most rewarding experience you've had for ages!
The event sets new standards of hospitality & support – many of our 2014 challengers were new to any form of ultra event’ing before taking on the challenge. It’s a journey you won’t forget - with the training beforehand; excitement at the start line; and eventually, with weary limbs and the Brighton coast in view, an overwhelming sense of achievement. It only finishes when you've had time to reflect - and appreciate how your challenge helped others to.
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you - 24+ hours
- RUN or JOG IT! - an epic Ultra Marathon Challenge
- Full 100 km classic route - 2/3 'rds off road.
- Revised route for 2015
- Also 1st half 56km Saturday Challenge option
- And NEW for 2015 2nd half 44km Challenge option!
- Richmond on Thames Start - Brighton Race Course Finish
- Join as an Individual - with full support & meet others
- Join as a Team - take it on together & help each other
- Teams of 5 or more will qualify for a free technical t-shirt each!
- Marquee rest stops & toilets every 12.5km
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en route
- Pace walkers, physios, masseuses, medics
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Runners Trophy for fastest 100 km - 2014 record is 9 hrs 12 mins.
- 2015 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN WITH LOWER REG FEES!
If you want to speak to our team, or if you have any questions about the challenge, please ring on 0207 609 6695 or e mail at email@example.com