LONDON 2 BRIGHTON CHALLENGE
100KM. WALK IT. RUN IT. YOUR CHALLENGE. YOUR WAY!
25 - 26 MAY 2013
CHARITY PLACES ARE NOW FULLY ALLOCATED
JUST 100 EXTRA 'SELF-FUND' PLACES ARE NOW LEFT!
The countdown is on - walkers, joggers and runners up and down the country are preparing for the 100 km London 2 Brighton Challenge taking place this May Bank Holiday weekend. The final route and event information has now been posted into the participants area of the website - and we would like to wish all of our 2013 challengers the very best of luck for the last week of training and we look forward to seeing you at the start line in Richmond!
100 extra places are still available for those that still wish to take part in the challenge and 'self-fund' their place.
For more details and to make sure you donít miss out on the event, please click
What you can expect from the 100km London 2 Brighton Challenge ....
- Walk It! - at a pace that suits you.
- Run It! - An epic cross-country Ultra Marathon.
- Join as an individual - we'll support you all the way!
- Join as a team - take it on together.
- Fundraise for a charity of your choice.
- Fully supported with rest stops every 12.5km.
- Hot meals provided en-route and brunch in Brighton.
- Pace walkers, physios, masseuses, medics.
- 100 extra places available pay your own cost - £149!
- Can fundraise for a charity of your choice
Follow us in the lead up to and for news and updates on the event:
If you have any questions about the challenge or would like to speak to one of our team - please contact us on 0207 609 6695 or request more information by clicking here.
Check out our other 2013 events in the Challenge Series...
Thames Path Challenge - 14/15 September 2013
The London 2 Brighton sister event in September - a 50km day / night or 24 hour 100km challenge - Run or Walk it for a charity of your choice!
Trans Pennine Challenge - 22/23 June 2013
New for 2013 - the Trans-Pennine Challenge will take on the classic 100km route from Manchester to Sheffield - or as a 50km challenge as a Walk or Run for your charity. Visit: www.transpenninechallenge.com