100km. Walk it, or Jog it, or Run it
Bigger & better for 2016. It's 3000 challengers, 60% off road, Half Challenge options and full support all the way!
Capital to coast...
60% off road. Half distance options
Richmond on Thames start. Over North Downs, South Downs, through day & night, onwards to the Brighton coast!
all you need, every step of the way
Marquee rest stops en route with snacks & drinks. FREE hot food at major stops. Medics, pace walkers, massage & more!
..for a cause special to you
Your Challenge can help others. With over 500 charities involved - it's your Challenge - Your way - for Your charity!
Do it your way...
...epic walk - ultra run, or bit of both!
With good preparation, our support, and your resolve - 100km is achievable. Push yourself further in 2016!
Challenge for all..
join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others & can join paced groups; teams can help each other. We fully support you all.
London 2 Brighton Challenge
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT! 28/29 May 2016
One of the UK’s great endurance events. Most of the 3,000 challengers will walk it, some will jog parts, and over 600 will run it as a full on 100km ultra-marathon. All will have their own special reason to take on the Challenge, and whatever yours is, it will be a unique test of determination and stamina.
This Ultra Challenge is tough, but achievable - the journey is unforgettable and one of self discovery. We' ll fully support you all the way to the finish line, and it might be the most rewarding May Bank Holiday weekend you've had in years!
- WALK IT - at a pace that suits YOU ~ 24+ hours (33 hr max)
- RUN IT or JOG IT - a fully supported ultra marathon
- Varied 100km route. Fully signed - 60% off road.
- Join as an Individual or as a Team of friends / colleagues
- 1st & 2nd Half Challenge options available (56km & 44km)
- NEW 50/50 option due soon. 56km on Sat - sleep - 44km on Sun
- Richmond on Thames start - Brighton Race Course finish
- FREE hot meals, drinks & snacks en route at marquee Rest Stops
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics and more!
- 100km Runners Trophy - record is 9 hrs 12 mins!
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR choice 500+ involved
- Self fund option for Past Participants (on any of our Ultras)